Monday, February 4, 2013

Line it up

As I was looking through the large amount of icons on my desktop, I came across a folder I had named "LINED UP". I opened it and there were some pictures I had taken of Fall's obsession with lining her toys up. She had a few different formations she would use. I thought I would share them.



 This used to drive her crazy. Little sis, who we will call Crazy C, would come along and pick things up and run off..






This was one of the red flags that went on my list of worries that I took in to our doctor. It's normal to do this every so often, but I don't think she ever played actual car games with them. I should have taken pictures of what her blocks always looked like, and recorded her games. She still gets all of her "students" out every once in a while. I find it sad that she spends most of her play time in her room these days, I don't get the chance to eavesdrop. She watches the stair case like a hawk for signs that someone might come up and scare her. Ohhhh, my Aspie.

1 comment:

  1. Bryce always lined up his cars all in a row, too. He would line then up and then drive each one by right at eye level. His eyes were always watching the wheels. He doesn't really do that anymore, but that's more because he hates to "play" anything that's not electronic. I like the row of things around her Tinkerbell rug :)

    ReplyDelete